Welcome!

My daughter, Jazlyn, is anaphylactic to egg, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. When she was first diagnosed, I found it very difficult to find recipes and foods that didn't taste like "allergy" food. Over the last 15 years I have had a lot of fun developing and changing recipes so that they are safe for her. I love to share my recipes so that other families can realize how yummy "allergy" foods can taste. You don't have to sacrifice taste or your favorite foods, you just have to rethink how to make them. I made a promise to Jazzy that I would do my very best to find a way for her to eat any food she wants to try. So far I have been able to keep that promise. I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do.
















Thursday, March 25, 2010

Egg Free, Dairy Free Creamed Noodles & Beef

This is one of my girls' favorite meals. It freezes so great that they can have leftovers any time.


Creamed Noodles and Beef

1 lb ground beef, browned
1 box noodles, cooked and drained
1 can creamed corn
1 can gravy

Combine all of the ingredients and heat through.
*  I freeze any leftovers in single-serving containers.

5 comments:

  1. I made this for my 19 month old with a milk allergy. The whole family loved it! Next time..... Double batch so I can actually freeze some for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    I'm so glad you liked it. This meal is a staple in our house because it is so fast to make and everyone loves it. I also make extra to freeze because it works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You use gravy in a lot of your recipes....what kind of gravy do you use? thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Campbell's beef, turkey and pork. The chicken contains dairy. I have also found some store brands that are safe but I'm not sure which flavors off hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete