2 1/4 cup all purpose baking mix (I use Bisquick)
2/3 cup soy milk (this also works great with rice milk)
Thoroughly combine both of the ingredients. Drop by spoonful onto a foil lined baking sheet. Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
* The biscuits pretty much retain the shape they are placed it. If you want prettier biscuits like the midde and bottom pictures, smooth out the biscuit mounds first before baking.
* This recipe makes about 13 biscuits, depending on the size you make them. However, you can easily double or triple this recipe.
* Crumbled bacon, diced pepperoni, garlic salt or another favorite seasoning can be stirred into the batter.
* If desired, you can brush the hot biscuits with a melted dairy free margarine. You can also mix a little garlic salt or other favorite seasoning with the melted margarine.
* We prefer these biscuits plain, served with dairy free tub margarine for everyone to add for themselves. Jazzy and I also like to sprinkle garlic salt over the margarine.