The Sunshine Award
Mary at Allergies and Celiac brightened my day and presented me with this Sunshine Award.
"The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: "Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshere." The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don't forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!"
1. Favorite color - Purple
2. Favorite animal - Kittens
3. Favorite number - 5
4. Favorite Drink - Slushies
5. Facebook or Twitter - I don’t have an account with either one.
6. Good book or good movie - Movies
7. My passion - Cooking, teaching and playing with my 3 daughters.
8. Giving or getting gifts- Giving, I love to make people happy.
9. Favorite day - I love every day. Each day is a new adventure waiting to happen.
10. Favorite flower - I love all flowers, but if I have to pick one it would be a Stargazer Lily.
There are so many wonderful blogs to choose from, but here are the 10 that I decided to give the Sunshine Award to. Congratulations to each of you!
Thanks again Mary for the Sunshine Award.
My daughter, Jazlyn, is anaphylactic to egg, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. When she was first diagnosed, I found it very difficult to find recipes and foods that didn't taste like "allergy" food. Over the last 12 years I have had a lot of fun developing and changing recipes so that they are safe for her. I love to share my recipes so that other families can realize how yummy "allergy" foods can taste. You don't have to sacrifice taste or your favorite foods, you just have to rethink how to make them. I made a promise to Jazzy that I would do my very best to find a way for her to eat any food she wants to try. So far I have been able to keep that promise. I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do.