Welcome!

My daughter, Jazlyn, is anaphylactic to egg, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. When she was first diagnosed, I found it very difficult to find recipes and foods that didn't taste like "allergy" food. Over the last 15 years I have had a lot of fun developing and changing recipes so that they are safe for her. I love to share my recipes so that other families can realize how yummy "allergy" foods can taste. You don't have to sacrifice taste or your favorite foods, you just have to rethink how to make them. I made a promise to Jazzy that I would do my very best to find a way for her to eat any food she wants to try. So far I have been able to keep that promise. I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do.
















Thursday, December 30, 2010

Egg Free, Dairy Free Sweet Corn Cake

This Corn Cake is a great substitution for corn bread or just served as a side.




Sweet Corn Cake

8 1/2 oz box of safe corn bread mix
1/4 cup dairy free margarine, melted
1/4 cup water
15 oz can creamed corn
1-3 tbsp sugar, or to taste, optional

Combine the corn bread mix and melted margarine. Add the water, creamed corn and sugar then mix until thoroughly combined. Pour the mixture into a sprayed 9x5 loaf pan. Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until the liquid as has been absorbed. Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to serve.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect perfect recipe followed to the letter and it was successful, thank you again for this great recipe :)
    Super easy and super good recipe. I do and redo this recipe often is délicieuse..jais for a site like thisfree online cookbooks recipe

    ReplyDelete