Welcome!

My daughter, Jazlyn, is anaphylactic to egg, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. When she was first diagnosed, I found it very difficult to find recipes and foods that didn't taste like "allergy" food. Over the last 15 years I have had a lot of fun developing and changing recipes so that they are safe for her. I love to share my recipes so that other families can realize how yummy "allergy" foods can taste. You don't have to sacrifice taste or your favorite foods, you just have to rethink how to make them. I made a promise to Jazzy that I would do my very best to find a way for her to eat any food she wants to try. So far I have been able to keep that promise. I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do.
















Friday, December 16, 2011

Egg Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free 2 Ingredient Frosting Sunbutter Fudge

I had a can of frosting that was about to expire and we weren't in the mood for another cake. Instead, we made this wonderfully perfect fudge. The taste is not too sweet and the texture is soft and completely smooth. The best part is that there is only 2 ingredients and it is so simple and quick to make. The top picture I used chocolate frosting and the bottom picture I used vanilla frosting.



2 Ingredient Frosting Sunbutter Fudge

1 container safe frosting (I use Pillsbury)
1 cup Sunbutter

Microwave the frosting for 1 minute. Stir in the Sunbutter then microwave an additional 45-60 seconds or until smooth and melted. Pour the mixture into a wax paper lined 8x8 baking dish. Place in the fridge until set. Remove the wax paper then cut into squares.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found this recipe on Allergy Friendly Friday. This looks SO yummy! I'm going to try it out for sure :)

    ReplyDelete