Welcome!

My daughter, Jazlyn, is anaphylactic to egg, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. When she was first diagnosed, I found it very difficult to find recipes and foods that didn't taste like "allergy" food. Over the last 15 years I have had a lot of fun developing and changing recipes so that they are safe for her. I love to share my recipes so that other families can realize how yummy "allergy" foods can taste. You don't have to sacrifice taste or your favorite foods, you just have to rethink how to make them. I made a promise to Jazzy that I would do my very best to find a way for her to eat any food she wants to try. So far I have been able to keep that promise. I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do.
















Thursday, November 11, 2010

Egg Free, Dairy Free Chicken Stuffing

Jazlyn and I love stuffing. This is a very quick recipe to make stuffing into a meal.


Chicken Stuffing

1 cup cooked diced chicken
1 3/4 cups water
3 tbsp dairy free margarine
1 can creamed corn
3 cups safe uncooked stuffing mix

In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken, water, margarine and corn to a boil. Add the stuffing and stir to completely combine. Remove the saucepan from the heat and cover. Allow to set for 5 minutes before stirring and serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment