Welcome!

My daughter, Jazlyn, is anaphylactic to egg, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. When she was first diagnosed, I found it very difficult to find recipes and foods that didn't taste like "allergy" food. Over the last 15 years I have had a lot of fun developing and changing recipes so that they are safe for her. I love to share my recipes so that other families can realize how yummy "allergy" foods can taste. You don't have to sacrifice taste or your favorite foods, you just have to rethink how to make them. I made a promise to Jazzy that I would do my very best to find a way for her to eat any food she wants to try. So far I have been able to keep that promise. I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do.
















Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sidewalk Paint

We wanted to do something fun and new on Tayana's birthday. This craft was one of the fun things we for her special day. The girls had so much fun painting on the sidewalk and watching their designs dry and become so beautiful. They loved how the the drawing were puffy. I'm not sure they will ever go back to their chalk. The girls are already asking when we can paint the sidewalk again.




1 part corn starch (I used 1 cup)
1 part water (I used 1 cup)
Food coloring

Thoroughly combine the corn starch and water. Decide how many colors you would like to make then divide the mixture into that amount of smaller containers. Stir food coloring into the containers to create the colors you desire. Paint the sidewalk and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment