Welcome!

My daughter, Jazlyn, is anaphylactic to egg, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. When she was first diagnosed, I found it very difficult to find recipes and foods that didn't taste like "allergy" food. Over the last 15 years I have had a lot of fun developing and changing recipes so that they are safe for her. I love to share my recipes so that other families can realize how yummy "allergy" foods can taste. You don't have to sacrifice taste or your favorite foods, you just have to rethink how to make them. I made a promise to Jazzy that I would do my very best to find a way for her to eat any food she wants to try. So far I have been able to keep that promise. I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do.
















Sunday, April 5, 2015

Egg Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free Quick and Easy Personal Bisquick Pizza

We love Jazzy's Favorite Pizza. I needed to make a quick personal pizza for Jazlyn to bring along on a field trip that was serving pizza. We topped this pizza with tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, pepperoni, bacon bits, and safe cheese. I cooled the pizza, cut it into fourths then wrapped placed the quarters in an airtight container before placing it in the cooler. This pizza was the perfect size (a little bigger than a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza) and she loved it. It was so simple and yummy that she requested it a few days later to bring along for her youth group lunch. I'm so happy to have a recipe that is great served cold and can be made in just a few minutes.





Quick and Easy Personal Bisquick Pizza

3/4 cup Bisquick
1/4 cup water
A few tablespoons tomato sauce
Italian seasoning, optional
Toppings desired (ground beef, diced sausage, diced ham, bacon, pepperoni, safe cheese, peppers,
         onions, olives, pineapple, etc.)

Combine the Bisquick and water to form a soft dough. Mix in additional Bisquick or water until the dough is not too dry or too sticky. Place the dough on a sprayed foil lined baking sheet. Pat and stretch the dough to form a circle crust for the pizza that is 1/4-1/2" thick. Spread the tomato sauce over the dough. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Top with any toppings you desire. Bake at 425 for 6-8 minutes or until the crust is golden.
*  Wonderful served warm or cold.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lori,
    Thank you for sharing all these amazing and truly delicious recipes! We’d be happy to build a partnership with such a dedicated food blogger and get you promoted at our official FB with over 22K followers. Please visit our website to learn more about the opportunities you may get with us: http://talktochef.com/howitworks/affiliates. Feel free to contact me at kamila@talktochef.com for any additional information.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete