Welcome!

My daughter, Jazlyn, is anaphylactic to egg, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. When she was first diagnosed, I found it very difficult to find recipes and foods that didn't taste like "allergy" food. Over the last 15 years I have had a lot of fun developing and changing recipes so that they are safe for her. I love to share my recipes so that other families can realize how yummy "allergy" foods can taste. You don't have to sacrifice taste or your favorite foods, you just have to rethink how to make them. I made a promise to Jazzy that I would do my very best to find a way for her to eat any food she wants to try. So far I have been able to keep that promise. I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do.
















Monday, May 20, 2013

Crock Pot Tomato Pork Chops

I wanted to try something different with pork chops so I decided to throw them in the crock pot with some tomato soup. They turned out very tender with a wonderful taste.


Crock Pot Tomato Pork Chops

2 lbs thinly sliced boneless pork chops
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 soup can water
Salt and pepper to taste

Combine the tomato soup and water in the crock pot. Add the pork chops them press them down to cover them with the liquid. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
* If desired, you can coat the pork chops in flour, salt and pepper before adding them to the crock pot.
* Wonderful served over hot cooked rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment