Welcome!

My daughter, Jazlyn, is anaphylactic to egg, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts. When she was first diagnosed, I found it very difficult to find recipes and foods that didn't taste like "allergy" food. Over the last 15 years I have had a lot of fun developing and changing recipes so that they are safe for her. I love to share my recipes so that other families can realize how yummy "allergy" foods can taste. You don't have to sacrifice taste or your favorite foods, you just have to rethink how to make them. I made a promise to Jazzy that I would do my very best to find a way for her to eat any food she wants to try. So far I have been able to keep that promise. I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do.
















Sunday, March 17, 2013

Egg Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps

A very simple, quick and yummy snack, especially for my cinnamon loving girls. When the tortillas are first removed from the oven, they will still be flexible and chewy. As they cool, they will turn crispy.

 
 
Cinnamon Tortilla Crisps

Place tortilla shells on a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet in a single layer. Evenly spray the shells with cooking spray then sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over top. Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes or until they are starting to turn golden on the bottom.
*  You can substitute melted dairy free margarine or oil for the cooking spray.
*  The cinnamon sugar can be replaced with any seasoning you like such as garlic salt, sea salt, various Ms. Dash flavorings, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment